Setup Entourage Email Client
With Entourage open, click on the Tools menu at the top of the screen and then click on Accounts.
When the Accounts window
opens, click the New button in the upper-left corner of the window to start
the Account Setup Assistant.
Select the button Configure account manually.
1. The New Account box appears. Select either POP for your server type. Click OK.
2. The Edit Account box appears. In the Account name box enter your email address (e.g., email@example.com)
3. In the Name box enter your name as you would like it to appear on the messages you send (e.g., Jane Doe)
4. In the E-Mail address box enter your email address (e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org)
5. In the Account ID box enter your email address (e.g., email@example.com)
6. In the POP server box enter mail.iatse13.org
7. In the Password box enter you password for your email address.
8. Check the Save password in my Mac OS keychain box
9. In the SMTP server box enter mail.iatse13.org
10. Click on the Click here for advanced sending options button.
11. Check the SMTP server requires authentication box and close by clicking on the small square in the upper left-hand corner. Click OK.
Your account is now ready